1. General information1.1. The organizer of the #GDPR+2 Conference is DURY Compliance & Consulting GmbH, Obertorstraße 1, 66111 Saarbrücken, Germany (hereinafter: ORGANIZER).
1.2. The following contractual General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply with regard to all contracts concluded via the online shop under the domain www.gdpr-conference.eu between the ORGANIZER and the conference participant (hereinafter: PARTICIPANT) regarding the ordering of tickets.
1.3. These GTC are exclusively addressed to PARTICIPANTS who participate in the conference #GDPR+2 for business purposes on behalf of a company within the meaning of § 14 BGB (German Civil Code). At the request of the ORGANIZER, the interested party must prove that he/she is working/acting for the named company.
1.4. The ORGANIZER does not accept any deviating general terms and conditions of the SUBSCRIBER unless the ORGANIZER has expressly agreed to them in writing.
2. Conclusion of contract2.1. Interested parties can select the desired number of tickets by clicking on the corresponding button and then initiate the ordering process by clicking on the "Continue" button. During the ordering process, the prospective customer must enter the necessary contact data for shipping and payment and complete the order by clicking on the "Place binding order" button.
2.2. The interested party can correct input errors, in particular tickets erroneously placed in the shopping basket, by entering the desired quantity on the article page and using the existing buttons. In the ordering process, the interested party can correct input errors in the various steps by navigating to the respective step using the "Go back" and "Continue" buttons or by clicking on the existing buttons.
2.3. The possibility of ordering tickets is merely a non-binding invitation to order. By placing an order, the interested party submits a binding offer to conclude a contract for the tickets ordered. The ORGANIZER shall automatically confirm receipt of the order by e-mail without delay. The automated order confirmation does not yet constitute a contractual relationship. The ORGANIZER shall accept the offer of the interested party within a period of 5 working days after the order has been placed, after checking the number of tickets by means of a separate declaration of acceptance by e-mail or by sending the tickets as a link via which the PARTICIPANT can print out the TICKET. Only with this separate declaration of acceptance, or with the dispatch of the tickets within the aforementioned period, shall the contract of sale come into effect and the interested party shall become a PARTICIPANT. Invoicing is equivalent to a declaration of acceptance. The ORGANIZER reserves the right to reject ticket orders within a reasonable period of time. If the ORGANIZER does not accept an order within 10 days of receipt of the order, the order shall be deemed rejected.
2.4. Interested parties have no entitlement to the acceptance of their order
2.5. Purchase contracts are concluded exclusively between the company for which the SUBSCRIBER registers and the ORGANIZER. The invoice recipient is the company for which the SUBSCRIBER registers.
2.6. The contractual language shall be German.
3. Contract text storageThe contract text is stored by the ORGANIZER. The order data shall be sent to the PARTICIPANT separately in text form (e-mail) to the contact data provided by the PARTICIPANT by e-mail. These GTC can be retrieved and saved during the ordering process.
4. Conference participation4.1. In addition, the house rules displayed at the venue shall apply.
4.2. The ORGANIZER shall not be obliged to issue a refund if the PARTICIPANT is prevented from doing attending. The PARTICIPANT shall be responsible for transferring the ticket to a representative.
4.3. The ORGANIZER is entitled to cancel the #GDPR+2 with a lead time of 5 working days in case, for example, the respective lecturers should be cancelled due to a sudden, unavoidable event, such as short-term illness, or the minimum number of participants is not reached. In the event of cancellation of the #GDPR+2 by the ORGANIZER, the PARTICIPANTS will be refunded the ticket prices/fees already paid. . The refund will be made by bank transfer. The PARTICIPANT must inform the ORGANIZER of his/her bank details for this purpose. The cancellation is made in text form (e-mail, fax, letter) or by telephone, if necessary also by message on an answering machine/mobile mailbox. Claims for damages by the PARTICIPANT are excluded.
4.4. The ORGANIZER is entitled to change the venue or the time of the event on the same date, or to change the lecturers with a lead time of 5 working days, if this is necessary for the implementation of the #GDPR+2 or for other compelling reasons. The change regarding the venue or the time of the event would be announced in text form (e-mail, fax, letter) or by telephone, if necessary also by notification on an answering machine/mobile mailbox. Claims for damages by the PARTICIPANT are excluded.
4.5. Statutory rights of withdrawal shall remain unaffected by the aforementioned provisions.
5. Prices and shipping costs5.1. The prices valid on the day of the order as displayed on the #GDPR+2 website apply.
5.2. The prices shown on the #GDPR+2 website are in Euro and include VAT.
5.3. When purchasing digital tickets, there are no shipping costs for the delivery of digital tickets.
6. Terms of payment6.1. The ORGANIZER accepts only the payment methods offered during the ordering process on the #GDPR+2 website. The SUBSCRIBER must choose his/her preferred payment method from among the available payment methods.
6.2. If payment is made by bank transfer, the SUBSCRIBER shall transfer the payment of the purchase price to the ORGANIZER.
6.3. The SUBSCRIBER shall transfer the amount in time so that the transfer is credited to the account indicated by the ORGANIZER within 14 days. If the amount is not received within 14 days, the booked ticket will be cancelled by the ORGANIZER and will lose its validity.
7. Delivery and Shipping Conditions - Information for Calculating the Delivery Date7.1. The delivery of digital tickets and invoicing shall be effected by e-mail.
7.2. The delivery takes place within 5 working days after acceptance of the contract by the ORGANIZER.
7.3. The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the ticket, in the case of a sale by delivery, shall pass to a suitable transport person, or to a person authorized to receive the delivery,from the moment the ticket is handed over to said person. With regard to risk assumption, it shall be deemed equivalent to delivery if the SUBSCRIBER is in default of acceptance.
7.4. Orders are only possible from PARTICIPANTS from EU member states.
7.5. In the event of delays in delivery, the ORGANIZER shall inform the PARTICIPANT immediately.
8. Cancellation policy8.1. Cancellation, i.e. the planned non-use of the booked tickets, must be made up to 48 hours before the start of the event. Cancellation will only be accepted by the ORGANIZERS if it has been sent to the following e-mail address in good time, stating the reasons preventing participation.
8.2. All cancellation notices must be sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com. Cancellations otherwise received will not be accepted.
8.3. If the Tickets have been properly cancelled, the PARTICIPANT will be refunded the price he/she paid for the ticket.
8.4. In the absence of proper cancellation, the ORGANIZER will not refund the ticket price.
9. Liability9.1. The SUBSCRIBER's claims for damages or compensation for futile expenses against the ORGANIZER shall be governed by these provisions outside the scope of warranty rights irrespective of the legal nature of the claim.
9.2. The ORGANIZER's liability shall be excluded - irrespective of the legal grounds - unless the cause of the damage is based on intent and/or gross negligence on the part of the ORGANIZER, the employees, representatives or vicarious agents of the ORGANIZER. Insofar as the liability of the ORGANIZER is excluded or limited, this shall also apply to the personal liability of employees, representatives or vicarious agents of the ORGANIZER. The liability of the ORGANIZER according to the Product Liability Act remains unaffected (§ 14 ProdHG).
9.3. The ORGANIZER shall be liable in accordance with the statutory provisions for damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health resulting from an intentional, grossly negligent or negligent breach of duty by the ORGANIZER or a legal representative or vicarious agent of the ORGANIZER.
9.4. If the ORGANIZER in any case negligently breaches an essential contractual obligation, i.e. an obligation the observance of which is of particular importance for achieving the purpose of the contract (essential contractual obligation or cardinal obligation), the liability shall be limited to the typically occurring damage, i.e. to such damage the occurrence of which must be typically expected within the framework of the contract. An essential contractual or cardinal obligation in the aforementioned sense is one whose performance is essential for the proper execution of this contract and on whose compliance the SUBSCRIBER regularly relies and may rely.
10. Data storage and data protectionThe data protection provisions of the data protection declaration on the website apply exclusively.
11. Final provisions11.1. The contractual relationship shall be governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
11.2. If the SUBSCRIBER is a merchant, legal entity under public law or special fund under public law, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract shall be the place of business of the ORGANIZER in Saarbrücken, Germany.
11.3. The same shall apply if the PARTICIPANT is an entrepreneur and does not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany, or if his place of residence or habitual abode is unknown at the time the action is filed. The authority of the ORGANIZER to also appeal to the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected by this.